Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tooth for one!

Claire lost her first tooth a couple of weeks ago but was not to be outdone by her uber competitive big brother, who pulled, wiggled and twisted until he lost a tooth the same day right before bed! I of course, being the slacker tooth fairy, had only $1 on me so again found myself on a night run to the local Kum and Go to put something stupid on my debit card to get cash back and then ask the burly man behind the counter to break my $20! I so had great intentions for Claire's first tooth fairy visit, a glitter covered dollar bill, a cute pink tooth fairy pillow for her first tooth to rest on. Nope..a crumpled dirty dollar bill is all the tooth fairy could muster up. Probably for the best, her expectations are low now! ha ha! At least her preschool teacher had a cool sticker for her! 


No comments: