Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Visit to the Klein's!

Every year before school starts the kids and I head north to visit our great friends the Klein's. We always hit up Como Zoo in St. Paul and this year added Mall of America to the agenda. We spent most of our time riding rides at the Nickelodeon Universe. We ate supper at the Rainforest Cafe and only went to one store..the Disney store! 

Meeting the wonder pets! 
Given Boots some love! 
Steve and the boys tackled all the thrill rides! 
Abrie and Claire in their new jammies from the Disney Store! 
Como Zoo is always a hit. It is hard to believe this is a FREE zoo and it is actually a really good zoo! 


Ah, the new age of technology. I had to snap this picture before we left. When the kids weren't playing, they had an I-pad, I-pod and two smartphones to keep them busy. They probably could all give me a lesson on how to run the things! 
Jeremy spent the same weekend in Kansas City on his annual guys baseball trip. We were all glad to see him when we got home! 
I am hoping a trip to IKEA can be squeezed into our trip next year! Thanks for a great weekend friends! Miss ya already! 

No comments: