Wednesday, August 15, 2012

10 months!

 I know I say this every month, but it is hard to believe Case is 10 months already! In a few short months we'll be celebrating his first year of life! This kid cracks me up all the time! He is so happy and into EVERYTHING! I mean EVERYTHING! I don't remember the other 2 being so curious about things. He won't play with toys, and is most happy destroying things! We are constantly asking "Where is Case?" because he has gotten so mobile and is so fast! We turn our back and he is halfway up the stairs, or has unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper in the bathroom, dumped out all the Tupperware,  gotten everything out of the computer desk, made a mess of all the cereal boxes, dumped the dog food out, splashed in the dog bowl and flipped the magazine basket over, all in it seems 30 seconds. He is a one man wrecking crew. But we love him to pieces and wouldn't have it any other way! I mean,how can you not love this face! 




 I surrender!
Are we done yet? All these pictures are giving me a headache! 
I'm outta here! 



No comments: