Friday, May 25, 2012

Where did Kindergarten go?

School is officially out and Carter proudly graduated from Kindergarten. I am so proud of him, but yet I am SO sad! I can't believe it is over already. I have a feeling each year will go by faster and faster. It is almost unbelievable how much he has learned this year. He loved his teacher and school and was really upset when I told him he wouldn't have Mrs White next year. He is a great student so I know he will continue to do well. For now he is excited to make his summer bucket list! 

Spring music concert " How Does Your Garden Groove?" Carter was a carrot and had a speaking part! 

Last Friday his class had an end of the year celebration. Mrs White put together a slide show reviewing their year and let me tell you there wasn't a dry eye in the place. The kids put together a poem describing everything they learned this year and were proud to announce they were ready for 1st grade. They also shouted they were the class of 2024! Seems like a long ways away but I know it will be here in a blink of an eye! 



Possibly the best teacher ever Mrs White! 
Last day of Kindergarten! 
Field day! Rocking the wheelbarrow race with his friend Skylar.


Carter and Mya

Celebrating a great year with a little DQ! 

1 comment:

Megan and Shawn said...

It was so good to hear your voice - we also did some roughing it, and just got back from camping. It was great to see all the new posts! I love catching up on the kids. I can't believe how they all are growing so big. We miss you guys!