Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mudder's Day


I am one lucky mom! I was showered with love from the hubs and kiddos. Claire proclaimed "Happy Mudders Day" bright and early! I did get to sleep in until 6:30 followed by a yummy breakfast, pretty flowers, clean house, foot rubs, yummy dinner.  After dinner, Carter asked me what my favorite part of the day was. I told him it was all my favorite. He replied, "no, you should say the favorite part of Mother's Day is being our mom. You wouldn't be a mom without us."  True, smart one, so in honor of being a mom to Carter, Claire and Case I posted the pictures of the days they made me a mom again and again and again! 

Carter Alan Freeman 9-12-05 12:14 pm 8lbs 13 oz 
Claire Elizabeth Freeman 7-27-08 5:24 am 7 lbs 15 oz
Case Alexander Freeman 10-10-11 3:14 am 9lbs 2 oz


Yes, the favorite part of my day is being your mom, today and everyday! 



No comments: