Sunday, October 19, 2014

Family pictures 2014


Once again the very talented Julie Glasgow captured our little family in photos and I couldn't more in LOVE with them! I stress out about these every year, trying to find time to schedule them, trying to find time to shop and find relatively matching outfits for 5 people, making sure every one's hair is manageable, and praying for a decent day! As always, there are a ton of keepers and I am so thankful I get this done every year! I have to say, it is getting easier as the kiddos get older! Here are just a few of my favorites! How will I ever choose? 


Case's classic smile, so big he shuts his eyes! 










A reenactment of his "You can't see me"  pose he did at his one year photos! 






Love these sweet faces! 








1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! These are beautiful and you look AMAZING!! I love the boots!