Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

How cute are these three? Don't you love  the reflection in the door of me taking the traditional Easter picture on the front step? This was the 4th attempt on Easter to get the picture taken. We were running late for church and didn't get it taken before, everyone was crying when we got home, we were running late to meet everyone for lunch, until finally after lunch we got it done! The kids hunted eggs at the crack of dawn and opened up a basket from the Easter bunny. We all put on our Sunday best, listened to an amazing service at Hope, and overfilled our bellies with nothing better than buffet from the Iowa Machine Shed with my parents, grandma and sister. Easter was a little bittersweet this year, as last Easter was the last time we saw my Grandpa Mehlmann. 


Case's 1st Easter! I feel like a bad mom and didn't get him to see the Easter bunny like I did with the other two. Poor kid has 3rd child syndrome already! Hopefully he'll understand! 
I am sure Carter will be humiliated by this picture one day of him in his skivvies. He was warned there would be photographs taken! 
I always debate on whether or not to hide eggs inside or outside! 
Eggs Galore! 
Happy Easter

No comments: