Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Home sweet home!

We have been in our new house almost 3 months now! It is starting to feel more like home, the new house smell has left and in return, the dust bunnies, dog hair, dirty kitchen floor, and scuff marks have shown up! I think except for a few decorations and a couple of small pieces of furniture to purchase, we are settled for the most part. 

Main level: Kitchen, great room, dining area, bathroom, mudroom/laundry room(my favorite room in the house), pantry, Master bed and bath, Claire and Case's room. 
















Lower level: Family room, Carter's room, bathroom, wrestling room, game closet (my second favorite room) storage












We are really happy how it turned out. It was hard to imagine the finished product when you are picking everything out. We are loving the extra space, although I am not loving cleaning double the house! I am preparing my pitch to Mr. Freeman on how we can afford a cleaning lady! Wish me luck! Stop by and visit our new digs anytime! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! I love it. My kiddos were looking with me and said, "That is beautiful!" I love Carter's room...the trophys and medals are pretty amazing.