Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Birthday boy!

Case is one! Not sure where the past year has went! We celebrated with a party in his honor with our family and friends on Sunday. Although he needed nothing (3rd child syndrome) he was blessed with many great gifts, cards and well wishes! 



Balls seemed to be the theme! He got a cool ball pit/tent, some great sensory balls and a singing soccer ball. He also got some new duds, some new books and a couple of new toys! 

Yet again, our rock star neighbor Elizabeth wowed us all with another amazing sugary creation. She is simply the best! Although she isn't in the cake business anymore she always finds time for my kids birthday's and I love her for it. The best part is it is always a surprise what she'll come up with because I give her no direction (not a creative bone in my body) I always hate cutting the cake because I don't want to ruin it's beauty! 


Cupcakes...just in case we didn't have enough cake! 
And a smash cake all for Case! 
Hmm..let me feel this first to be sure it is okay!

Like this? Yummy!

Happy 1st birthday stinky! We love you! 



No comments: