Monday, November 28, 2011

Big helpers and my sweet boy!

I have the best helpers in the world (almost too much help at times) Carter and Claire have made the transition from 2 to 3 a piece of cake. Case is blessed to have such great big siblings! I have lots of help at bath time, arguing over who gets to give him a bottle, and Claire always makes sure he has his pacifier, his blanket and lots of kisses! Carter is very protective of him and Claire is the ultimate Mother hen. Now, if I could just convince them to change a diaper! 





 My sweet boy is 7 weeks old today. He is such a blessing and is the BEST baby! He is full of smiles and coos at anyone he meets. We just eat him up! 



1 comment:

Kristi said...

Lots of good pictures--esp. love the one of Case with his blue blanket! Glad to hear things are going well with three!