Sunday, October 23, 2011

A visit from the tooth fairy!

After weeks of wiggling, pulling, and the ever so too frequent hands in the mouth, Carter lost his first tooth! It was hanging by a thread so Jeremy finally convinced him to let him pull it out! I think we are all glad it is finally out! He made sure to secure it safely under his pillow in a plastic bag so the tooth fairy could find it (good thinking) and was up at the crack of dawn today to show off his crisp dollar bill! 
I hope his "big" teeth are as pretty as his baby teeth have been! It makes me a little sad as this is just another reminder of how big he is getting! 

1 comment:

Megan and Shawn said...

I'm so glad it finally came out! Sam managed to wiggle the one next to his out a few days ago. He's considering taking all of his teeth out to get more money! Case is so sweet - I'm impressed with your ambition to get out! Your kids are so lucky to have such a great mom. Miss you guys.