Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like.......

CHRISTMAS! The trees are up ( all 5 of them), the stockings are hung, Sam our elf has arrived, Santa has been seen on 3 separate occasions, gingerbread houses have been made, the Christmas cards are starting to arrive, Christmas cards mailed, the Festival of Lights and Trees has been visited, the first snow has fallen, and all the shopping is done!! Carter declined writing a letter to Santa this year because " The only word I know how to write by myself is CAT and I don't want a cat! Bless his heart! All that is left is the wrapping and baking....my LEAST favorite things to do!







1 comment:

Megan and Shawn said...

I love that you have 5 trees, and one in each kids' room. My boys would think that was amazing! Christmas is one of my favorite times of year! Love that the Santa is the same one in the mall every year.... We sure miss you guys!!