Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rain rain GO AWAY!!

Well, I'd love to blog about all these great things I had planned for us over the long weekend, but a stubborn rain cloud decided to hang out for about 3 days over Waukee so needless to say our plans for a parade, Centennial Park activities, BBQ with neighbors and fireworks turned into naps for everyone ( including me!!!), movie night and pizza. Jeremy and Carter did venture out in a downpour to see STAR WARS in concert at Wells Fargo Arena on Monday afternoon while Claire and I took yet another nap!


There was a brief break in the rain Monday night and this was the view from our deck! Thank you God for putting things back into perspective for me!



Even though we didn't get to go anywhere, I made the kids pose in their 4th of July outfits. Aren't they cute?



2 comments:

Michel Family said...

Love the rainbow picture. I'm almost ready to post our long weekend in Henderson post. Love Claire's dress, she looks so cute.

Kristi said...

Lovin' Claire's dress....looks a little familiar! :) Nat didn't even get to wear hers this year, maybe we will have to put her in it and just take a picture too! :)