Sunday, April 12, 2009

Random stuff


Hi all! Although I apparently have been too busy to post anything for over a month now, I really can't think of anything exciting the Freeman family has been up to to post about! I am having writer's block as well, so I thought I would just post some random pictures from the last month. Happy Easter everyone!


Mohawks rule!


Let's go for a ride!



I'm not so sure now!



Who needs toys when you have a bowl and spoon?



The ladies of the house!



Best buddies!



What do you think old dog?



I love my tongue!



Grandma Berry made me look cool!



My little chefs...or space aliens?


I'm on the move!




I love to patty cake!



Claire turns 8 months! This is the best picture I got..she won't sit still anymore!

Charlie turns 5!


Because sleeping at the top of the stairs is more comfortable than my bed???




I love my bed and my fingers!



Boy this is a big Easter bunny!



Claire tasting the plastic eggs

Taking inventory of the eggs!

1 comment:

Megan and Shawn said...

Finally!!! J/K! I love the pictures though. Sam and I just laughed at the one of the bowl hats. The picture of you and Claire is so sweet. I'm glad you had a good Easter - hopefully you'll get your cold/cough thing figured out!